Marketing Sales and Consulting
- We can support you to crack your sales and marketing challenges. Our team is highly skilled and would be able to support you with the sales and marketing of your pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- We can help you to Identify potential markets within EU and promote the sale in the target of sale. If you are thinking to enter the EU or UK market, we can plan the strategy to register the product in the target countries. We can support you with the marketing strategy and promote the sale in the target country.
- We have decades of experience in providing distribution, pharmacovigilance, regulatory and staffing solutions to small medium and large size pharmaceutical companies. Our clients are based out in US, Japan and EU. Our pharmacovigilance support ranges from full, 24/7 assistance service with global coverage, to tailored services based on client’s needs. We are small and energetic team based in UK and across the EU territories
- If you have any specific questions regarding the sales marketing and regulatory needs, please contact our business development team (BD@clydesdalepharma.com).
- Our facilities are compliant with the Good distribution practices (GDP) and is located in Hampshire, which is approximately 35 miles from the London. This allows us to stay within the busy network to serve the busiest clients in London area but also allows us to connect throughout the England on the road.
- Our facilities are designed and fully implemented with technologies to support Temperature and humidity controlled areas IT tools to support real time monitoring of the stocks Security System Our facilities are registered with the UK regulatory agencies and all our staff are highly skilled to support the activities to comply with the regulations.
- Our dedicated transportation facilities deliver medicines to all our customers ensuring that patients receive their medicines on time.
- Please visit our team page where you will see some of the key experts, you are more than welcome to contact them directly. Our transportation system is compliant with the delivery of the pharmaceutical goods to our customers in temperature controlled vehicles. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch us at BD@clydesdalepharma.com where the team would be very happy to answer all your queries.
- With access to thousands of pharmaceutical and medical products and in depth knowledge of worldwide markets, Clydesdale Pharma can export wherever you are from across Europe to Africa, Asia, Middle east and Latin America
- We can support you with the certificate of origin and the necessary logistic to deliver the goods in line with your requirements. We can support with wide-ranging export activities and global sourcing and delivery.
- If you are new to export requirements and supply opportunities, talk to us and we would be very happy to support you.
- We have an advanced range of equipment for analytical and physical chemistry analysis to support QC testing. We recognize that the quality and capability of our laboratory facilities is of great importance. This is why we put continuous investment into our world-class facilities to ensure we deliver exceptional value to all our clients. We can accommodate all work requests from standard routine QC testing to more complex analytical problem solving. Combined with our facilities we also enjoy building strong working relationships with analytical equipment suppliers, contract facilities and University research departments to offer you complete laboratory services within one facility. Some of our standard QC release testing equipment and techniques include:
- HPLC (UV and DAD Detection)
- Gas Chromatography
- FTIR spectrometer
- UV spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer
- Friabiolty Hardness
- Analytical Balances
- QC BATCH TESTING: We understand the importance of outsourcing this key supply-chain process. We offer QC batch testing for finished products, intermediates, raw materials and a wide range of pharmaceutical compounds and dosage forms
- TEST METHOD DEVELOPMENT: We have extensive experience in developing analytical test methods for various applications and across a variety of product types in compliance with international regulations. We can assist throughout the entire method development activity to meet your requirements. This includes project planning, protocol writing, execution, and final development reports to satisfy your regulatory needs
- TEST METHOD VALIDATION: We can assist throughout the entire method validation activity to meet your requirements. This includes project planning, protocol writing, execution, statistical evaluation and final validation report writing to satisfy your regulatory needs.
- PHARMACOPOEIAL TESTING: We have the ability to perform a vast array of analysis on pharmaceutical finished products, raw materials and other ingredients, from a variety of compendiums. These include: The European Pharmacopoeia(EP), The British Pharmacopoeia (BP), The United States Pharmacopoeia (USP), The Japanese Pharmacopoeia.
- DISSOLUTION PROFILING: Dissolution is a critical parameter of pharmaceutical dosage forms. It is well recognized that in-vitro dissolution testing is relied upon to screen formulations during development and to ensure batch-to-batch quality control during routine release testing. Dissolution is the process by which a solid solute enters into solution in the presence of solvent. Dissolution rate may be defined as the amount of active ingredient in a solid dosage form dissolved in unit time under standardized conditions of liquid/solid interface, temperature and media composition.